420g packet of Barba Stathis Flat Beans
500g of Barba Stathis Baby Potatoes
5 tbsp of Barba Stathis Diced Onion
4 tbsp of Barba Stathis Chopped Parsley
500g packet of Barba Stathis Grated Tomato
1 kg of chicken breast fillet in cubes
3/4 cup of olive oil
2 bay leaves
4 grains of allspice
- Heat half the olive oil and sauté the chicken nuggets until golden-brown on all sides (approximately for 10 minutes). Add the onion and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Salt and pepper and add half the amount of grated tomato. Add the bay leaf and allspice and enough water to cover the meat. Once the food comes to the boil, lower the heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until the chicken has become tender.
- Remove the bay leaf and allspice from the pot and add the flat beans, baby potatoes, rest of the grated tomato, olive oil, parsley and salt and pepper to taste.
- Once the food comes to the boil, lower the heat and simmer for 20 minutes or until the beans have cooked and the sauce has thickened.
- Set aside for 15 minutes and then serve.
Our very own Barba Stathis flat beans are of the traditional variety, both tender and full of flavor.
They are high...
Our Barba Stathis Baby Potatoes from special varieties are delicious and have a distinct aroma. They come peeled, pre...