750g packet of Barba Stathis Artichokes
4 tbsp of Barba Stathis Diced Onion
2 tbsp of Barba Stathis Chopped Dill
2 tbsp of Barba Stathis Diced Garlic
6 tbsp of olive oil
4 spring onions
1 tbsp of all-purpose flour
750g of boiled water
Zest and juice of 2 lemons
1 sliced lemon
a little bit of olive oil
- Place a pot over a strong heat. Chop the spring onions into rings of 1cm. Pour the oil into the boiling pot and add the onions and spring onions.
- Stir with a wooden ladle and sauté for 2-3 minutes. Halve the carrots and then cut them into slices of 0.5cm. Add them to the pot, with the garlic.
- Dice the potatoes (1-2cm) and add them to the pot. Stir with a wooden ladle until all the vegetables are brown. Add the artichokes and sauté for 4-5 minutes until brown. Add the flour, water, zest and lemon juice.
- Stir with a wooden ladle. Cover the pot, lower the heat and simmer for 40-50 minutes. Remove the pot from the heat and take the lid off.
- Add the dill, salt, pepper and stir with a ladle.
- Serve with fresh dill, lemon slices and a little olive oil.