600g packet of Barba Stathis Curcuma rice with peppers
100g of Barba Stathis Chopped Parsley
4 tbsp of Barba Stathis Diced Onion
1 tbsp of Barba Stathis Diced Garlic
800g of mussels in their shells
30g olive oil a pinch of salt
30g of white wine
500g of hot water
5 saffron threads
100g of feta cheese
100g of radish, halved
- First prepare the mussels. Wash them carefully. Avoid using any open ones.
- Take a large, wide frying pan.
- Add the olive oil, onion and garlic, salt, cover and allow the onion to go soft and translucent. Add the wine and wait until evaporated. Add the mussels and the hot water. Bring to the boil. In a few minutes the mussels will open. Discard the ones that didn't open. Ladle out the mussels and put them on a large plate.
- Add the rice and the peppers to the frying pan without defrosting them and allow to boil vigorously for 10 minutes.
- Add the mussels and cook for another 5 minutes or until the rice has become mushy.