- Heat the olive oil and sauté the spinach for 5-6 minutes in a deep-frying pan. Add the onion and sauté for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from the heat, add the dill and stir.
- Crumble the feta cheese by hand and put it in the pan. Add the pepper and stir.
- Grease the tray and spread 4 layers of filo pastry, greasing them one by one.
- Spread out the filling and cover with the rest of the filo sheets, greasing them one by one.
- Sprinkle the surface of the spinach pie with water and divide into pieces.
- Cook at 180°C until golden-brown (approximately for 40-45 minutes).